Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Could it be???

I have a few people in my life who continue to hope for me.  These folks really want me to see some positive results from this difficult, no impossible, gluten free diet.   Ok-it's NOT that impossible.
So far I've had "this or that" come up.  Which means, I've been having a hard time assessing if there have been any physical or mental changes in me. 

But I'm ready and confident to make my statment.

I've noticed one change. And it's a good change! Is it worth the diet?  I'm working through that mentally. 

I have more energy.  Not a ton more. Not a lot more. But more.  And that IS worth it, but I was hoping for whiter teeth, thicker hair, a little bigger chest, less sweating, decreased worrying, oh and a 5 lb wt loss.  That being said, I'll take the change in energy level as a positive thing (for now....still hoping for those other things!).  I'm noticing it mostly in the afternoon which is usually when I felt heavy and weighed down.  Now I feel like I won't collapse after lunch like I used to if I had the chance. I still dread getting up in the morning and could sleep an extra hour or two. But once I'm out the door, I feel lighter on my feet. 

There's your update folks.  The first real positive change since I started this diet. 

2 comments:

  1. wooooooo hooooooooo love the update! and it's about time Kellogs Rice Crispies! Keep it up Raina and so glad you have a bit more energy - that gives you new time in life - maybe someday you'll get that "extra Sunday" in your week that you once wished for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I have noticed your energy through your emails...you don't talk as much about being so wiped out at the end of your work day! And so excited about the rice krispies!

    ReplyDelete