Thursday, March 17, 2011

another fun box...

I used the gift certificate my friend gave me for The Gluten Free Mall.  It was SO much fun to peruse through the website and order some fun items.  I posted the list before. 
They got my message (I ordered online) and delivered appropriately since I am not home when boxes get delivered. This made me happy because often times these little things get missed or companies don't "go through" with this type of thing.
Here is what I got.  I'm not going to tell you how much the gift certificate was for but it was OVER the top. Thanks friend!!!  When I looked back at the picture I thought it was silly that it looked like so little for the huge gift that it really is. I am extremely  appreciative that I have such nice friends and family who have helped me with all of this when the gluten free foods are so expensive.  You don't know how much joy it brought me to come home to that box and how fun it will be to open each new item.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading all of your gf blogs Raina, I just don't comment all the time. Wondering how dinner was last night when you went out. I think you are doing GREAT! You have awesome friends and family who are supporting and thinking about you. This is not a snap of the fingers fix and never will be - just wish we could hear of some little tiny wonderful results from all of your efforts.

    ReplyDelete