Thursday, March 10, 2011

Waiting for delivery...

Dear Colleen,

Thank you for the:

  • Snyders GF Pretzels x 2
  • Dr. Schar vanilla sandwich cookies
  • Pastato Panda Potato GF mac n cheese
  • Dr. Schar Spaghetti
  • Pastariso Lasanga
  • Grainless Baker GF Stuffing
  • Dr. Schar GF Crispbread (Fancy crackers)
  • Glutenfreeda Variety Pack of GF Oatmeal
  • Dr. Schar Chocolate Dipped GF Cookies
  • Wellaby's Classic Cheese GF Crackers
These are all brand new products to me and I am  very excited to try them.  Normally I would order more food/meal type things but they wanted to ship bread frozen which had a lot of stipulations.  So I was tempted to splurge and try out some different brands of cookies and crackers.  I'm excited to try the Snyder's pretzels since they are a popular brand.
You are such a good friend.
I hope when I see you next I can share a gf cookie or 2 with you!
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment